Pages

Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!

I just want to wish everyone a very happy new year! Its 2012 and I know big things will happen this year, I just can't wait :D


But first I would like to list a few points kinda like resolutions and things I would like for this year.
  • Its my birthday in 5 DAYS! That's right, I would finally be 16 years old. (6th Jan)
  • I want to do a last drawing as a 15 year old ^.^
  • I've ordered a camcorder to record me drawing so I can more easily post videos unto Youtube
  • This year I will get my GCSE grades
  • This year I will go to College
  • I would like to experiment with coloured pencil drawings
  • I would like to improve the way I draw proportions
  • I would like to be able to prioritize better.

Just a heads-up, I have a million and one exams coming up in the next few months up until June so drawings will be less frequent and more focus on my books

Thank you very much for taking the time to read it, please leave a comment below.


No comments:

Post a Comment