Pages

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Back for Good

Hi everyone,

Firstly, I would like to wish all my readers a happy new year! 2015!! This is just a quick post to let y'all know that I'm back on the blogging scene. I started this blog back in March 2011 and I posted (quite scarcely) for about 2 years. Now, I'm back as an adult (I turned 19 today) with better ideas, so this will no longer just be an art blog, I will be posting just about anything.

There are a lot of layers to me and I want to show this on my blog. For example, there might be some food posts, day to day life post as a black female engineering student, faith, fashion, hair, beauty and of course, art. I've always thought about starting a daily vlog channel on YouTube because I really feel like it will entertain many. However, it seems like more hassle than it's worth so for now, I'll stick to blogging. 

Im very excited about this new (or should I say, renewed) journey and I can't wait to see where it will lead me! 

God bless,
Temi xx



No comments:

Post a Comment